Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

Image result for disneyland             In my winter break I did many things I went out with my brothers. We went to six flags together and we also celebrated one of my brother's birthday. Throughout winter break I would also go out with my friends to play soccer. Also throughout the break I had a soccer tournament going on ,but unfortunately we lost in the semi-finals again I was really upset because going in to the tournament we were the number 1 seed and lost to a team we shouldn't have. I also go to witness my little niece compete in a gymnastics competition and she did really well it was the first time she ever competed. I also went to Disneyland with my family. I also had to do AP Chemistry homework because this year the AP exams are coming up and we are really trying to prepare for the exam.  

                                                            
Image result for six flags

No comments:

Post a Comment